Mine Resistant and Ambush Protected.
The result of an intensive R&D effort the MRAP (Mine Resistant and Ambush Protected) SCORPION APC, is a fast moving, agile and flexible armored command vehicle. Delivering a top speed of approx. 70 mph with a 6.7L turbocharged engine and weighing in at up to 11 tons - depending on protection levels - the Scorpion Armored Personnel Carrier can carry six occupants when deployed in the field. To maximize protection and survivability, the vehicle features a distinctive modular design with a monocoque V-hull armored compartment and elements like the independent suspensions and engine which are fixed separately to that of the crew cabin.
- Engine, fuel type: Cummins 6 Cylinders ISBE 6.7L (Turbocharged)
- Seats: 2 + 4, seat belts included
- Wheelbase: 141.5"
- Dimensions: (226.4")(L) – (98.0")(W) – (94.5")(H)
- Max.Speed: approx 70 mph
- TurningCircleWallToWall: 23'
- EngineOutput: 300hp @ 2500 rpm
- EngineTorque: 1100Nm @1500 rpm
- FuelTankCapacity: 52.8 Gallons (Diesel)
- DriveRange: 497 miles
- Escape: Roof Escape Hatch
- Approach Angle: 38
- Wall Gun-Port
- Universal Roof Gun Mount Ring
- Roof Turret for Standard 50 Cal Machine Gun
- Grenade Launchers
- Rifle Racks
- CTIS, RFI, Add-On Armor
- Anti-Riot Mesh on windows
- Crew Compartment: STANAG 4569 Level III (up to)
- Floor: STANAG 4569 Level 2+ anti-mine