Go to Top
Created to be a multifunctional and adaptable LAV, the Cyclone Armored Personnel Carrier has been designed and built, not only to withstand ballistic assault, but also to protect against light mine and grenade blast scenarios. The Cyclone APC from Streit is the only operational vehicle you will need to get the job done. Aggressive in stance with on demand 4x4 equipped, the Cyclone APC is as nimble as a standard-size pickup. The Cyclone Armored Personnel Carrier is as capable of returning fire in a convoy escort assault scenario as it is comfortable to drive on patrol in tight urban areas. A leader in cutting-edge armoring technologies, Streit can customize the Cyclone APC to your exact operational environment, making it one of the most valuable vehicles in any operational commander's fleet.
- Base vehicle: 2011 Ford F550, 4x4, 141’’ WB
- Engine: 6.7 Liter V8, Turbo Diesel
- Horsepower: 400hp @ 2,800RPM
- Torque:800 fp @ 1,600RPM
- Overall length: 237"
- Width: 97.7"
- Height (with turret): 122.2"
- Height (without turret): 93.6"
- Curb weight (armoured): 17,350 lbs
- GVWR: 19,775 lbs
- Payload: 2,425 lbs
- Transmission: Automatic, electronically controlled
- Steering: Power-assisted
- Tires and wheels: 335/85 R20 or 12.5 R20 with 20 x 11 wheels, rated to 6,779.2 lbs each
- Convenience: Main and auxiliary A/C, AM/FM radio with 2 speakers
- Exterior colour: As ordered
- Transportation options: 40’ high cube container with turret and fenders removed and palletized and wheels replaced with OEM ones for transportation only
- Streit Design structural integrated armoed body
- Armoring conversion as per CEN level B6
- OEM climate control system
- Heavy duty bumpers are design to withstand the damage from ramming obstacles
- 360 degree traversing turret
- 7 gun ports
- Military standard wheel rims and runflats
- Heavy duty electric winch & tire jack
- Reinforced suspension & braking systems